Apply to LAU

Returning Students

You are considered a returnee if you were previously enrolled at LAU and are coming back to continue your degree after stopping for one semester or more.

If you skip one or more semesters, your file is marked as “inactive.” When you return, you have to reactivate your file to be allowed to register. Follow the steps below:

  1. Log in to forms and petitions using your LAU username and password
  2. Choose Returnee Application (Graduate /Undergraduate)
  3. Fill out and submit the application 
  4. In case you forgot your LAU username or password, please contact the IT Helpdesk