You are considered a returnee if you were previously enrolled at LAU and are coming back to continue your degree after stopping for one semester or more.
If you skip one or more semesters, your file is marked as “inactive.” When you return, you have to reactivate your file to be allowed to register. Follow the steps below:
- Log in to forms and petitions using your LAU username and password
- Choose Returnee Application (Graduate /Undergraduate)
- Fill out and submit the application
- In case you forgot your LAU username or password, please contact the IT Helpdesk
- You need to apply before the registration date specified for returnees (check the Academic Calendar).
- If you’ve been away more than one semester there is an application fee that must be paid.
- If you have a financial hold, please contact the Business Office before proceeding with the request, as per the below:
- Beirut Campus: 01-786456, ext. 1203
- Byblos Campus: 09-547254, ext. 2294
- September – May: From 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- June – August: From 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.