LAU administers the English Entrance Exam (EEE), which measures your level of proficiency in English. It is one of the tests LAU accepts when assessing candidates for admission.
Schedule and Preparation
The EEE is given several times each semester, and each testing session has a corresponding registration deadline. Please check the date, registration deadline, and location carefully below. All testing sessions are on Saturdays, unless otherwise noted.
Students applying for Summer and Fall 2019
|Date of Exam||Exam||Campus||Registration Deadline|
|July 17, 2019 (W)||EEE||Byblos||July 12, 2019|
|August 17, 2019||EEE||Beirut||August 9, 2019|
|August 22, 2019 (TH)||EEE||Byblos||August 14, 2019|
To register for the test, please provide:
- Two (2) passport-size photos per exam
- An original identity card (هوية), personal civil status record, or passport (for verification purposes)
- L.L. 90,000 or $60 testing fee
Registration should be done in person.
Please note the following:
- You may register and sit for the exam on either campus.
- Testing sessions can accommodate a maximum of 160 students in Byblos and 225 in Beirut. Once a session is full, you will automatically be registered for the next available session.
- In cases of extreme need or emergency, the EEE can be taken on a date other than those displayed in the tables above at the rate of $80 per test.
- If you want to re-take the EEE, you must wait at least one month between tests.
- Please view the minimum required score.