We recommend you to sign up for the SAT as early as possible in order to ensure your scores are submitted by the application deadline. To speed up the application process we encourage you to submit both your official and unofficial scores.
How to send your SAT scores to the LAU Admissions Office
I. Send the official scores through www.collegeboard.orgby using the LAU SAT code 2595.
II. Send the unofficial scores by following these steps:
- Login to your College Board account and go to “My SAT”.
- Click on “View Score Details” for each of your SAT I scores.
- Choose “Download Your Score Report” on the top right of the page to obtain the full report.
- Save the score report in a PDF format.
- Upload the PDF
- to the “Upload documents” section on your online application if you are in the process of applying, or
- to the “Upload missing/required documents here” link on your Portal if you have already applied.