Part-Time Faculty Position, in Physical Education
This position is no longer open.
School of Arts and Sciences
Expected Start Date: Fall 2021
Duration of Position: On a semester by semester basis
Deadline for Applying: July 23, 2021
The Department of Education in the School of Arts and Sciences at the Lebanese American University invites applicants to apply to a part-time instructor in physical education
- Teaching volleyball courses as part of the university’s physical education requirements.
- Preferably a bachelor’s degree in Physical Education or similar.
- A National/International Certification in volleyball.
- Relevant teaching experience (minimum 3 – 5 years).
- Relevant current or former playing experience.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer operating in Lebanon under a charter from the Regents of the State University of New York. Information about the University can be found at http://www.lau.edu.lb.
Prospective candidates should apply electronically by sending a letter of interest highlighting relevant background and teaching and professional experience, a completed application form (available at http://www.lau.edu.lb/employment/docs/standard-application-due-diligence-PT.pdf), and an updated CV. The CV should include the names, e-mails and phone numbers of three references. Applications should be sent by email to Dr. Rima Bahous, Chair of the Department of Education Email: firstname.lastname@example.org