Part-Time HES Student Recruiter - Beirut
This position is no longer open.The Student Recruitment Office is currently looking for a HES Student Recruiter to promote the USAID Higher Education Grant (HES). The position is located on Beirut campus and is temporary for a short period.
The HES Student Recruiter is responsible for visiting around 80 Public and Technical schools to promote the HES program.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Promotes HES program in high schools and with prospective students and parents
- Schedules school visits and orientations to promote the HES program
- Provides counseling for prospective students and parents and guides them through the different stages of the HES selection process
- Maintains an updated comprehensive school database for the HES Program
- Checks and processes HES admission applications
- Performs any relevant additional task assigned by the recruitment and selection coordinator of the HES program
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
- Excellent presentation / public speaking skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks
Interested candidates should email their CVs with a letter of interest outlining the applicant’s relevant experience to email@example.com, specifying the job title in the subject line.
CVs should include the exact month and year while listing the candidate’s professional experience and educational history.
Closing date for accepting applications is Friday, December 2, 2022.
No applications will be accepted after this date, and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
The Lebanese American University is an Equal Opportunity Employer.