September 15 — application stage starts
- January 31: Application deadline for regular admission
- July 15: Application deadline for late admission
- 10 working days after applying, your child can activate her portal connection and track her application.
December 6 — financial aid application stage
- April 15: Deadline to apply for financial aid and athletics scholarship
- January 31: Deadline to apply for merit scholarship
March — acceptance stage
- Regular admission applicants get a response during March
- Late admission applicants get a response 1 month after receipt of completed application
- Once accepted, you can apply for housing
June 30 — deposit stage
- June 30: Deadline to pay the deposit if accepted before June 15
- If accepted after May, you have two week from the acceptance letter
- The deposit form is in the portal
- June 30 is also the deadline to change campus or major
August — courses, orientation, classes begin
- Course registration: Students who have paid the deposit will be able to choose and reserve a place in their courses for the semester. This takes place around 2 weeks before classes begin.
- Orientation: New students meet LAU students, faculty and staff, and receive information about rules, regulations, services, activities, their major, courses and future steps.
- August 28: First day of classes
September — payment of fees
- Students download their statement of fees (listing all their charges) and then pay at the bank.
- Students can make arrangements to pay their fees in two installments. This is known as “deferred payment.”