Follow Up on Your Application
After you apply and you pay your application fees, you will receive an email within 3 to 10 working days to the email address you filled out in your admission application. This email will contain your unique username and tentative password and the steps you need to follow to activate your Portal account.
The LAU Portal is a personalized online platform, log in to be able to:
- view the admission decision,
- verify your application information,
- check missing and submitted documents,
- upload and submit missing or additional documents,
- apply for financial aid, scholarships, or housing,
- apply for the LAU English Entrance Exam (EEE) and view the results,
- check Important dates,
- learn more about your major,
- access your LAU email,
- connect with the Admissions officers,
- and much more…
Logging in to the Portal for the first time?
We have sent you a unique username and password to your personal email address within 10 working days of your application submission. If you did not find an email from LAU, check in your junk/spam folder.
You can also fill the below form to retrieve your unique username and password using your LAU ID. Your LAU ID is found on:
- your payment receipt, if you have paid your application fee in person at the LAU cashier, or
- your acceptance email, if you are accepted.
If you face technical difficulties, visit this page or contact the IT Helpdesk on 00961-1-786464 ext: 1000.