List of the required documents for the financial aid application
- Applicant’s recent photograph (passport size).
- Photocopy of applicant’s Individual Civil Status Record “Ikhraj Kayd Fardi” OR Lebanese ID.
- Photocopy of recent Family Civil Status Record “Ikhraj Kayd aa’li” (issued within the last 6 months).
- Employment records needed for parents: (Original documents required).
- If Employed by the government, an official Income Certificate “Ifadet Rateb” or Payslip.
- If Employed by the private sector, an Employee Income Statement Form filled, signed and stamped by the employer.
- If Self-employed, a Self-Employed Income Statement Form should be completed and signed by the concerned parent. Photocopies of Official Business Registration “Tesjil Mouasase” and Income Tax Statements “Tassrih Daribet Dakhel”.
- If retired from the government, a recent Retirement Salary Certificate “Ifadet Rateb Taqaoud” from the Ministry of Finance.
- If retired from the private sector, a photocopy of an official Document of Indemnity “Taewid” received from employer and NSSF “Daman”.
- If unemployed or self-employed, a recent NSSF Certificate of Service “Ifadet Khidme” from “Daman”.
- Supporting documents should be submitted for all source of additional household income (e.g. rental income, agriculture, financial assistance from family members…).
- Photocopy of recent Rental Contract(s) for all rented properties (e.g. house, business premises…), if any.
- Photocopy of Ownership Deed “Sanad Melkiyeh” of all owned or inherited properties (e.g. resort, buildings, land, business premises…), if any.
- Certificate of Ownership “Nafee Melkiyeh” obtained from the Land Registry Department-Ministry of Finance located in Beirut, Khandak Al-Ghamik area, near Fouad Shehab Bridge, Moukarzel Building, 9th Floor.
This document can also be ordered via Liban Post (Original Document Required):
- In the name of the Father for the Caza where he lives and is registered.
- In the name of the Mother for the Caza where she lives, is currently registered, and is originally from.
- For non-Lebanese, a Certificate of Ownership from the Land Registry Department where the family resides.
- Recent Certificate of Registration showing annual fees for each dependent child enrolled at school or university. If applicable, the certificate should list all financial aid received (Original Document Required).
- Photocopy of Car(s) Registration Form “Daftar Siyara” for each family car.
- Photocopy of Bank Loan Agreement(s) (if any).
- Bank Statement Certificate of Savings (if any).
- Photocopy of recent medical and life insurance annual premium receipts. (if any)
- Sale documents of any sold property if sold within the past 3 years. (if any)
- Any additional document that would support the financial aid application (e.g. medical reports, certificate of job termination or end of service…).
- If the applicant is married, all documents related to the spouse must be submitted (items 4 to 15).
- The Financial Aid and Scholarships Office (FASO) reserves the right to request additional information or documentation, if deemed necessary.
P.S. Kindly note the University reserves the right to verify the authenticity of the presented documents and/or information.