Internships for Current Students, Fresh Graduates and Alumni
An internship is a temporary assignment (on average three months).
We disseminate information about available internship and part-time jobs for currently enrolled students, as well as full-time and part-time jobs for fresh graduates and experienced alumni. In order to view these opportunities, please check the LAU International Career Portal on a regular basis. Here you can also find some international internship opportunities.
Benefits of Internships
- Build up and strengthen you résumé
- Help make sound and positive career decisions
- Help you identify the jobs that you like/don’t like
- Gain hands-on experience
Steps to Find an Internship
- Prepare your résumé and cover letter
- Make sure you check your LAU email on a regular basis
- As required by the company. Example: letter of enrollment, grades transcripts, résumé, cover letter, etc.